STEP- 1:- View the list of job opening and apply for Web Design jobs via an EMAILfirstname.lastname@example.org or send resume on whatsapp number: +91-7381025988. please make sure you have the following details added to your resume.
- Current Salary
- Notice Period
- Relevant Experience
- Expected Salary
- Reason for leaving current and last job
– without the above information, your resume would be ignored.
After that we will wait till a particular cutoff date which would be decided by us internally and then short list the candidate.
We will contact the short listed candidates for the interview (by sending them an E-mail or calling them or both). Please wait atleast for 1 week before you follow-up for the same in case you would want to follow up.
STEP- 2:- Shortlisted Candidate Would Be Invited To Our Office For Computer Based Multiple Choice Test At A Mutually Agreed Time, Depending Upon The Job Profile.
- Generally would have to undergo two different types of test
- Test 1: Aptitude MCQ Test – 30 mins
- Test 2: Technical MCQ Test – 30 mins
STEP- 3:- The Results Of This Test Are In Real Time, So If In Case You Have Cleared Both The Test With The Minimum Required Score, You Would Be Eligible For The Next Round Of An Interview, Depending Upon The Job Profile, It Would Be As Under:
- Practical Test: Approximately 2 Hours – If you clear the Practical Test, you would be eligible for the next round.
- HR Round: Approximately 15 Mins
Note Both the above rounds generally happen on the same day.
STEP- 4:- Personal Interview: Approximately Of 20 Mins
- A personal Interview would be schedule with the Team Leader or Project Manager of the team that you are supposed to be working with.
- Our HR would then go through all the profiles that were cleared by the personal interview and shortlist the selected candidates by comparing the performances. Also recently we have Introduce getting the Figure prints to send it to DMIT lab for Getting Inbound Talents that you possess (this is applied only to a certain profile).
If you are selected,we would communicate the offer by sending you an Offer Letter.